Suburban Testing Labs has been operating successfully since 1963. Our top rated environmental testing company has a position available for a full-time Field Services Associate. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with matching and much more! This is your opportunity to join a stable, family-owned company with a friendly work environment. You’ll receive detailed training and have opportunities to advance.
Drive a company-provided vehicle locally to transport and collect water and soil samples for our environmental testing laboratory. You’ll collect samples from various locations and perform the Responsibilities listed below. We offer career growth opportunities to take on new responsibilities, earn pay raises and progress in our company.
- Transport samples safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Gather and prepare equipment, supplies and documentation prior to start of schedule; adhere to all timelines in daily schedule
- Perform activities at client site in accordance with established procedures and timeframes
- Represent STL in the field in a positive professional manner – Interact and communicate with clients and co-workers in a professional, effective manner
- Monitor basic maintenance on vehicles, equipment and instrumentation
- Perform routine quality assurance checks on equipment and instrumentation
- Ability to navigate, drive and safely arrive at client sites
- Able to use Mobile technology (Microsoft Office, email
- Ability to work overtime
- Good communication & interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Valid driver’s license & acceptable driving record – NOTE the vehicle you drive in this job is provided by our company.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Prolonged periods sitting in vehicle and driving
Ability to lift up to and including forty (40) lbs.
Position requires frequent standing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, and standing each work day
Ability to work outside and drive in all weather conditions including seasonally hot or cold temperatures and inclement weather
Laboratory driver, lab courier, field services driver, field technician, field services tech, field services technician, laboratory courier, courier, pharmaceutical courier, environmental courier
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour to start plus full benefits & career growth
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to email@example.com