Benefits of PaAAEL Membership
Shimadzu is honored to join PAAEL’s mission to educate and disseminate information on environmental regulations and testing. Being a corporate sponsor not only helps us make valuable business connections, we enjoy working with PAAEL and its members in accomplishing this worthy, and necessary goal.
Why you Must Join
- PAAEL is the premier organization for Pennsylvania laboratories to stay up-to-date with regulatory changes.
- PAAEL offers invaluable presentations from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, U. S. Environmental Protection Agency and Water Supply Management personnel.
- PAAEL is instrumental in providing Laboratory Management training – both in soft skills and the importance of top-down pride in quality results.
- PAAEL is the only community that enables members to make lasting friendships and learn how to comply with laboratory audits.
- Only PAAEL brings you a highly impactful online Ethics course, completely revamped in 2016.
Justifying Attendance at PAAEL Meetings
Make sure your justification (link your attendance goal) to include benefits for your employer:
- land new customer
- learn new management or analysis strategies
- come back with up to date information on new regulations
- know what your customers need
- audit questions answered before and after an audit
Top 5 Reasons to Attend PAAEL Meetings
- Low Registration Fees
a. Seminars: Where else can you get two jam-packed days of relevant information for under $200?
b. Annual Convention: There is no other nearby source for three days of extremely focused learning for under $500.
- Networking – No other organization and meeting gives you the ability to evaluate vendors and suppliers and interface with industry experts who share your interests.
- Interface with Auditors – PAAEL meetings give you one-on-one access to employees of the PA DEP. Hear what has happened at other state audits and get your questions answered in a relaxed and impartial setting.
- Innovations – Seek answers to your laboratory challenges from peers and vendors. Boost your lab efficiency by learning about new technologies and products.
- Professional Development – Become a more valued asset to your organization through maintaining your credentials or earning new ones.